View our latest vacancies and career opportunities below
Are You Looking For a Career Where You Can Play a Vital Role In Helping a Company Achieve Its Vision For The Future?
We are Xpert Electrical and we’re on a mission to become the most recognised company in our industry by being honest, trustworthy and reliable.
In order to achieve our goals we need an extremely ambitious, creative and organised person to become part of our team and help us build, from the ground up, our office department.
The person who takes this role on will play a vital part in creating, improving and converting our processes to be office based and enable them to be replicated.
Job Description & Duties
The extent of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Your main focus is to deliver excellent customer service to new and existing customers, you’ll need to manage and organise incoming leads to ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently and guide and support them through the sales process aiming for a 10 out of 10 service.
- Learning our current office based systems and procedures, developing and implementing them so they’re able to be replicated and then document them into training content for future employees.
- You’ll be working closely with the directors to assist with the development of the companies office based procedures and how they can be improved to work better to coincide with the service delivery sector of the business.
- You’ll play an important role in helping us develop our mission of growing and developing the business.
- You will provide administrative support to the directors for anything related to the company and provide support other team members to aid them in achieving our mission.
- Develop KPI’s for office based work to track performance of staff and the business.
- You will be required to complete general administrative tasks which includes but are not limited to: organising important documents, filtering out low value emails, updating CRM’s with up to date information, managing staff holidays and time off.
- You will be required to complete financial administrative tasks which includes but are not limited to: raising invoices, chasing unpaid invoices, ensuring receipts are uploaded to financial cloud software and allocated to the correct expense and matching incoming funds to invoices.
- You will be in charge of managing the diaries of service engineers which includes but not limited to: booking jobs in and organising the job events to be more efficient, communicating with clients to ensure they’re up to date with progress, ensure that holidays and time off has been booked into the diaries to prevent double booking or overlapping.
- You will be required to take time out to learn new occupational and personal skills through reading, listening to audio or watching video.
Experience and skills
- Experience and qualifications are not 100% necessary but it will be advantageous if you have a good understanding of business and marketing.
- You have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- You share the same values as us and be an honest, trustworthy, reliable person, an achiever who loves to be challenged and someone who looks for the solution and not provide problems. Someone who can have some fun but also take our work seriously. You believe in personal development and growth through further education and you have to be a positive team player.
- You’ll need be extremely organised, punctual and together.
- It’s important to us that you’re proficient with working with online cloud systems and CRM’s.
Salary and benefits
- Salary – Your salary will depend on the skills and experience that you have and what you’re able to bring to the business. This shall be reviewed every 6 months and will depend on how much training you will need to match the requirements of the role.The salary range is £17,000 – £25,000 per annum, based on full-time hours and shall be determined once we have found the right person for this role.As the company grows – the role shall grow and pay grow to reflect this.
- Holiday – 28 days a year including bank holidays.
- Pension -Standard pension government pension scheme (optional)
- Probation period – 6 months (subject to a review at the 6 month period)
If you think this role suits you but you need more information please get in touch.
We’re Always Looking For:
If you’re an experienced, qualified electrician and you’re looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV via email using the button below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Hope Park Business Centre, Trevor Foster Way, Bradford, BD5 8HB
© 2020 Xpert Electrical - Website designed & powered by DLS Web Design.